This Career Overview provides you with a personalized presentation of your unique strengths, talents and gifts and how to use them in your career.
Your first 16 Success Codes, which include:
- Career Type: How do you best express yourself in the world and get things done?
- Personal Interaction: How do you best interact with others: your non-verbal presence?
- Decision-Making Strategy: Knowing how to make the best decisions with confidence and correct timing is the key to removing resistance and experiencing success.
- Key Indicators: Important signposts to keep you on track.
- Assimilation: How do you process information?
- Environment Style: In what work setting do you operate best?
- Business Skills: What abilities do you bring to the table?
- Team and Business Attributes: What do you bring to small groups?
- Defined Functions: Which functions define your consistent strengths?
- Shadows/Distractions: Where are you taken off track – and where do you make the most money?!
- Public Role: How do you manifest your purpose in the world?
- Life Work: What is the overall theme of your purpose in the world?
- General Thematics: Are you focused on Empowerment, Sharing or Support in your work?
- Strengths and Contributions: What are the gifts that you bring to the world?
- Traits and Qualities: What is your unique expression of these gifts?
- Large Business and Group Strengths: Do you belong in large groups – and if so, how and where do you fit?
These aspects introduce you to your unique Career & Business Design. Here you can begin the core understanding needed to fully utilize your specific gifts, talents and attributes that you are here to share with the world.
Your Career Type, Personal Interaction, and Decision Making Strategy provide a day-to-day tool kit to direct you to your individual work and life paths. Key Indicators, Assimilation and Environment Style(s) provide you with a road map to help you further understand how you function once on that path.
Working with a consultant will allow you to synthesize all aspects of the analysis together, as well as to receive practical individual guidance in terms of how to incorporate this within your career and business scenarios.
The analysis takes approximately 3 X 90 minutes, with time for questions.
All sessions are delivered over video call, and you will be provided with a recording of the session and a copy of the supporting documentation.
It typically takes 7-10 business days to prepare your BG5 Career and Business Overview. Once overview has been completed, you will be contacted to schedule a mutually convenient time for your overview.
There are no reviews yet.